The Most Beautiful and Talented Kpop Female Idols
Kpop idols are not just showered with talents but also naturally beautiful and sexy. These idols capture our hearts with their angelic face and how they care for their fans. Yes, Kpop fans are very lucky to have these idols who appreciate their efforts and supports. Presenting the Most Beautiful and Talented Kpop Female idols! Who do you think are on the list?
NOTE: The following list is not in order.
20. Irene (Red Velvet)
Birthdate: March 29, 1991
Irene is the leader, sub-vocalist, main rapper and lead dancer of the girl group Red. The first time I saw Red Velvet’s MV Happiness, she shines among all the members. They are all beautiful, have the looks and talented but I noticed Irene more than other members. Her smile can stop you from breathing. She is amazingly gorgeous and talented idol.
Before Irene debuted with Red Velvet, she appeared in music video for Henry Lau’s “1-4-3 (I Love You), which was released in August 2013. In November 2014, she appeared in the music video for Cho Kyuhyun's "At Gwanghwamun". She is a big fan of BoA and was trained with f(x)’s Krystal and Sulli.
2. Nana (After School)
Birthdate: September 14, 1991
Nana is a member of the girl group After School. Aside from Uee, who is known for her sexy thighs, she is considered by some of Kpop fans as the most beautiful and sexiest member of the group. She has a perfect body figures. She is tall and has long legs which many men really love. With her good looks and talents, many wonder what if she joined Miss Korea. Will she win the crown?
She was a runway model for the Japanese fashion show Girls’ Award, Park Yoon-yoo's Seoul Fashion Walk S/S 2012, and the Tokyo Girls Collection 2012 Spring/Summer. She also became the main model for Korea's biggest diet brand, Juvis. Aside from being a singer, model and actress, Nana is also a licensed makeup artist and has membership in the Makeup Artists Association.
18. Kwon Yuri (Girl's Generation)
Birthdate: December 5, 1989
Yuri is a member of the girl group Girls Generation also known as SNSD. We all know that GG members got the looks and talents. And Yuri is one of them. She is very beautiful and is a sexy girl. She is also an actress and wins awards in 2012 SBS Drama Awards for “Fashion King” and 2014 (50th) Paeksang Arts Awards for “No Breathing.”
Before joining SNSD, she auditioned at the S.M. Entertainment Casting System and joined the company in 2001 after finishing in second place in the 2001 SM Youth Best Dancer Contest. She then underwent training for 5 years and 11 months before her debut. Yuri made her first contribution as a songwriter for Girls' Generation's third mini album, Hoot, where she wrote the lyrics for the track, "Mistake".
17. Chorong (A Pink)
Birthdate: March 3, 1991
This beautiful girl is a member of the girl group A Pink. Chorong is naturally beautiful and talented. She is also an actress. Before joining the group, Chorong auditioned for JYP Entertainment in 2009 and was a finalist. She was introduced to the public through the Japanese version of Beast's "Shock" music video. She wrote the lyrics for A Pink's songs "April 19th", "Love Story", "So Long" and "Wanna Be".
She made her acting debut in 2011 on MBC's All My Love, a South Korean sitcom. She then had a cameo in the Korean drama Reply 1997 (2012) as the 18-year-old form of Seong Si-won's mother. In 2014, she had her first leading role as Han Soo-ah, a popular, but mysterious high school student, in tvN's drama, Plus Nine Boys.
16. Haeryung (BESTie)
Birthdate: November 11, 1994
Haeryung is a gorgeous idol who and is member of the girl group BESTie. She is naturally beautiful and simple.
She was a former JYP Entertainment trainee and former member of EXID. She left EXID to pursue a career in acting. Haeryung started acting at a young age: her first roles were in the television series Sharp and Magic Kid Masuri at age 10.
15. Seolhyun (AOA)
Birthdate: January 3, 1995
Seol Hyun is naturally beautiful and talented idol. She played piano since childhood; and she wanted to be a singer when she was in a school club band while learning dancing. I loved her since the first time I saw her in F.T. Island’s MV “Severely” and that the first time I noticed her natural beauty. I love the way she dance and she is also great in acting.
Aside from television series, she also starred in the 2015 film Gangnam Blues, marking her big screen debut. She beat 500 other people who auditioned for the role of Seon-hye, the beloved younger sister of protagonist Kim Jong-dae (played by Lee Min-ho). And this 2015, it was revealed that Seolhyun will play the female lead in new KBS2 Friday drama Orange Marmalade. The drama will air in late May.
14. Kyungri (Nine Muses)
Birthdate: July 5, 1990
Speaking of naturally beautiful Kpop female idols, we have 9 Muses’ Kyungri. She is very adorable and attractive idol. And also has the talent in acting.
13. Sojin (Girl's Day)
Birthdate: May 21, 1986
Sojin is a member of the girl group Girl’s Day. She is another idol who sings, dances, models, plays guitar, produces music and acts. A beautiful and talented idol whom fans adore and love. I was very glad knowing that Sojin is joining the cast of the drama “The Greatest Marriage” and it was her first drama. She has the looks and talent. No wonder she will be having a new drama this 2015.
12. Wohee (Dal Shabet)
Birthdate: November 21, 1991
Wohee is a member of the girl group Dal Shabet. She was a trainee of the now defunct talent office Medialine Entertainment, where she was slated to introduction inside the five-member girl group Viva Girls. The task was ended in mid 2011 because of monetary troubles inside the org.
Beside singing, she is additionally a performer. She made her acting introduction in the 2013 SNS show Infinite Power, where she played the repeating character Han Su-ja.
As of now, she goes to Dong-ah Institute of Media and Arts, majoring in Broadcasting Entertainment.
11. Taeyeon (Girl's Generation)
Birthdate: March 9, 1989
Taeyeon is a member of Girl’s Generation who has an exceptionally alluring and intense voice that made her known in singing OST's in Korean drams. Taking a look at her, she has the great looks and the ability that makes her popular among all female idols in South Korea.
Amid her pre debut days, Tae-yeon was roused to turn into a performer by BoA. The then-teen "needed to be similar to her and have exercises in Japan and around the globe" in which that worked out when Girls' Generation, in the wake of appearing in South Korea, likewise appeared in Japan in 2010.
Taeyeon is known as an OST Queen because of a few of her fruitful TV soundtracks. Throughout the years, her vocal capacity has gotten numerous positive distinguishments. Park Jin-young once communicated his wish to work with the vocalist. He underlined on her quality in communicating feelings and said "As opposed to vocalists who sing great, I like artists [Tae-yeon] who you can't separate from singing and talking.
Author Yoo Youngseok depicted Tae-yeon as "a lady who has been separated seven times", suggesting that her voice incites much bitterness. Writer Ahn Young Min, on their joint effort for the tune "I Love You", commented "I was so stunned by Tae-yeon's singing capacity. It's a developed melody so I was concerned; however she made tears tumble down my face.
Before continuing to Top 10, you can answer the poll below!!
Who is your most beautiful Kpop Idol?
10. Choi Sulli f(x)
- Born as Choi Jin-ri on March 29, 1994.
- Began her acting career at the age of 11.
- After playing cameo roles in some Korean dramas, Sulli auditioned to S.M. Entertainment to pursue her dreams of becoming a singer and lived in Seoul alone without her parents.
- She is a member of the girl group f(x).
- She is the first member of the girl group f(x) that debuted first as a child actress in the Korean drama Ballad Seo Dong as young Princess Seonhwa of Silla.
- She is known in South Korea as "Giant Baby" because of having a baby face and being the tallest member in f(x), having the height of 170 cm.
- Sulli is considered as one of the most beautiful Korean Idol. She is still beautiful and very cute even without applying make up. She has innocent eyes, charming smile, sexy lips, and sexy fit body.
9. Park Gyuri (Kara)
- Born as Park Gyu-ri on May 21, 1988 and known in the music industry for being the leader of Girl group Kara.
- Before entering the music industry, Park Gyu-ri was a child actress. Her first appearance in the television was Today is a Nice Day in 1995 where she played the girlfriend of Kang Ho Dong's brother.
- She is the only daughter of popular voice dubber Park Sohyun.
- She's the one who came up with idea of creating the name Kara which comes from the Greek Word "chara", which means "sweet melody".
- She act as a boy in the Korean drama Nailshop Paris but still she remains very beautiful and cute despite of having a short hair.
- What makes her beautiful? Well, if you look at her closely, you'll see her beautiful eyes, her perfect kissable lips, her nose, and also the perfect shape of her face.
8. UEE (After School)
- Born as Kim Yu-Jin on April 9 1988.
- Uee is best known in Korean music industry as a vocalist, visual, rapper and face of the group After School.
- Her first appearance with the group was in 2009, after which she acted in various dramas including Queen Seondeok, You're Beautiful, Ojakgyo Brothers, Golden Rainbow and has since established herself as an actress.
- Uee was listed to appear with a girl group called Five Girls ("Oh So Nyuh" in Korean) which included the current Wonder Girls member Yubin, the current Secret member and leader Hyoseong, the former T-ara member and current Spica member Yang Jiwon, and the current solo artist G.NA. However, the group disbanded before their scheduled debut in 2007 due to the financial troubles of their entertainment company (Good Entertainment, which included the group Shinhwa).
- In April 2009, Uee joined the girl group After School with their single "Diva"
7. Victoria f(x)
• Born as Song Qian on February 2, 1987.
• She is a Chinese singer, dancer, actress, model, and the leader and lead dancer of the South Korean girl group f(x). Victoria is one of the three members of f(x) not born in Korea, the others being Amber and Krystal who were both born in the U.S.A.
• Victoria was scouted at a dance competition in Beijing on September 2007.
• She passed her audition for SM Entertainment and began preparing for her modeling career in South Korea.
• She is fluent in Korean in addition to her native Mandarin Chinese.
• She trained for two years at SM before her debut, from 2007 to 2009.
• Victoria's first media appearance was for a Spris commercial in early 2008 with South Korean singer-actor Lee Joon-gi.
6. Krystal Jung f(x)
• Born as Kystal Soo Jung on October 24, 1994.
• She is a Korean American idol singer and actress.
• She was discovered by S.M. Entertainment in 2000, she began filming for commercials and music videos by 2002.
• She is a member of both the South Korean girl group f(x) and the ballad group S.M. The Ballad, and has participated in various television dramas such as High Kick 3, The Heirs, and My Lovely Girl.
• She is the sister of former Girls Generation member Jessica.
• During a family trip to South Korea in early 2000, at the age of five, she and her older sister Jessica were spotted by talent agency S.M. Entertainment, which earned her a cameo appearance in Shinhwa's "Wedding March" music video.
5. Im Yoona (Girls Generation)
• Born as Im Yoona on May 30, 1990.
• She isKorean singer and an actress.
• She made her debut as an actress in the 2007 drama, Two Outs in the Ninth Inning.
• Yoona is a member of the South Korean girl group Girls' Generation.
• She was cast in 2002 SM Saturday Open Casting Audition and began to train with the other trainees under SM Entertainment in the areas of acting, singing and dancing.
• She has trained with SM for 7 years, after which she joined and debuted under Girls' Generation.
• In 2002, Yoona joined SM Entertainment Saturday Open Casting Audition, in which she sang WAX's "Please", danced Britney Spears' "Oops..! I did it again" and BoA's "Valenti".
4. Hyuna (4minute)
- Born as Kim Hyuna on June 6, 1992.
- She is a South Korean recording artist, dancer, songwriter and model.
- She is known for being the main rapper of the Korean girl group 4Minute, and part of the musical duo Trouble Maker.
- Hyuna first rose to fame as the lead rapper of the Korean girl group Wonder Girls, before leaving in 2007 due to issues relating to her health.
- She has also become notable for her solo career outside of her girl group, with her debut single, "Change" reaching sales of over 2 million copies. She describes her own solo career as "performance-oriented music".
3. Jiyeon (T-ara)
- Born as Park Ji-yeon on June 7, 1993.She is a South Korean idol, singer, model, MC and actress and a member of girl group T-ara.
- She and Eunjung are the only two members of T-ara to be trained in acting. Instead, the two switched over to singing despite their original intentions.
- Ji-yeon has expressed an interest in modeling.
- In 2008, when she was 15 years old, Ji-yeon was featured in several pictorials and advertisements for clothing company Smart with Korean boy band SHINee
- .She collaborated with Davichi and SeeYa on the digital single "Female Generation/Forever Love", which was released in May 2009, making her the first member of T-ara to appear in public.
- She appeared in SG Wannabe's music videos "Saranghae" and "My Love is Crying" from their 2009 album, Gift from SG Wannabe.
- Early on, the Korean media dubbed Ji-yeon "Little Kim Tae Hee" due to her close resemblance to Kim.
2. Dara (2NE1)
- Born as Sandara Park on November 12, 1984.
- She is South Korean idol singer and model. She is best known as being a member and the director of communications of the South Korean girl group 2NE1.
- She first gained major popularity on ABS-CBN's Star Circle Quest during her stay in the Philippines.
- Her younger brother, Park Sang-Hyun, better known as Cheondung, is a member of boy band MBLAQ under J. Tune Entertainment, a subsidiary of JYP Entertainment.
- Dara released her first digital single "Kiss" in 2009 and it was included as the 9th track in 2NE1's first studio album To Anyone in 2010.
- She joined ABS-CBN's entertainment stable called Star Magic in the wake of her success in the show, with her projects ranging from commercial endorsements to television appearances.
- She starred in her first movie Bcuz Of U (2004), a three-story movie. She acted alongside Hero Angeles, Kristine Hermosa and Heart Evangelista. Park won "Best New Actress", her first acting award, in the 21st Philippine Movie Press Club Star Awards.P
- Dara and Hero Angeles launched their first solo movie, Can This Be Love (2005) which reportedly grossed almost 100 million pesos.Park was also nominated for "Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role (Musical or Comedy)" at the 2006 Golden Screen Awards.
1. Suzy (Miss A)
• Born as Bae Sue-ji on October 10, 1994. She is a South Korean singer and actress.
• She is best known for her roles as Go Hye-mi in the KBS2 TV series' Dream High, Jang Ma-ri in Big, young Yang Seo-yeon in the movie Architecture 101, and Dam Yeo-wool in the MBC TV series' Gu Family Book.
• She is a member of the Korean girl group miss A, under JYP Entertainment.
• She attended Seoul Performing Arts High School.
• Before debuting, she was an online shopping model.
• In 2009, she auditioned for Mnet Superstar K and made it through the preliminary round but she was ultimately eliminated. However, she caught the attention of a scout from JYP Entertainment and soon became a trainee.