SpinDitty is a music mecca for you to explore everything from theory to playlists to the history of the industry! Whether you’re a passionate musician or just an enthusiast, there’s a place for you on SpinDitty. We’re a proud part of the HubPages community of everyday expert writers—please review our editorial policy before starting to write!
Additionally, before submitting an article to SpinDitty, please read all of the following suggestions for success.
What We Love to See:
- Authenticity: Authors who make their musical expertise and their intent clear in their About the Author Bio are greatly desired (create a bio here); your experience increases your credibility as a writer!
- Enthusiasm: Music enthusiasts who come to share their expertise and opinions on artists and albums they care about. Also, passionate musicians that share their genuine experiences and original advice on methods and equipment for the reader.
- Style: Aesthetically well organized, themed playlists and articles that help readers discover new music to listen to and love.
What We Discourage:
- Uninformed Reviews: “Reviews” of instruments and equipment that the author has never had real experience with are not desired. If you are recommending a product to a reader, we encourage you to include original photos and it needs to be clear to the reader that you own or have used the product you’re reviewing.
- Extremely Limited Audience Appeal: Anecdotes of concerts that are place-specific, with the exception of historical shows, are not a good fit for SpinDitty.
Here are some examples of articles on Spinditty that we would like to showcase. These articles exhibit the type of high-quality work we wish to see on the site:
A quick note: All of the HubPages network sites are a blending of professional editing and writers like you.
If you are intrigued by our community and would like to write for Spinditty, we’d love to have you! In order to set up an account to begin writing, please sign up on HubPages. Articles are initially written on our parent platform and then, if they are high enough quality, moved to one of our network sites like Spinditty.